MetDaan is a leading tech-and-data-driven digital publisher. We create the most engaging social video for millennials worldwide. We offer our employees a collaborative environment that sparks inspiration and supports personal growth.
We are looking for proactive Community Officers to help us set and implement our Community Management strategy, and act as a liaison between MetDaan and our audience. This is a great opportunity for someone that likes a diverse role, who is independent but enjoys being social, and who can curate a welcoming community environment for MetDaan social media channels.
As a Community Officer, you will:
- Manage communities and engage with MetDaan followers daily on different social media platforms;
- Build relationships with the online community;
- Respond to comments and queries in a timely manner;
- Present new initiatives to drive engagement, reach, and growth of followers;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry and digital trends;
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Professional English speaking and writing skills are mandatory;
- Desired prior experience in Social Media Management, Marketing, PR, or relevant field;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Familiarity with administrative duties;
- Proven ability to work autonomously;
- Thorough understanding of online community building;
- Result-oriented and problem-solving aptitude;
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
ONLY ENGLISH APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED!
15 PRINCE’S ST, TRALEE, CO. KERRY, V92
+123 456 789 0