Strategy Analyst/ Manager
METDAAN is a leading tech-and-data-driven digital publisher. We create the most engaging social video for millennials worldwide. We offer our employees a collaborative environment that sparks inspiration and supports personal growth.
We are looking for a Strategy Analyst/ Manager to work on various digital, content, and technology projects. This role is an exciting opportunity to work on strategic topics and offers a lot of exposure internally.
- Leads, directs, and coordinates the project team in the design of the overall projects, and in the development and implementation of them
- Ensures that projects are proceeding according to timelines, meeting targets and expectations
- Liaising with clients and building strong working relationships
- Managing project managers and enabling them to supervise and manage their own teams
- Monitor industry and market development in relevant digital sectors
- Report and work under supervision of the management team
- Support on corporate vision, strategy, technology product roadmaps
- Build and maintain deep industry knowledge
- Define, build, and track key performance metrics to measure success and identify opportunities for optimization
- Work on financial models and business plans.
- Pro-active and hard-working
- Proven ability to work autonomously and meet strict deadlines
- Result-oriented and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Keenness to research, understand and stay up-to-date on the social media, digital, and tech industries
- Excellent spoken and written communication ability
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office tools and Google apps, particularly Excel, Powerpoint, and equivalent
- Familiarity with graphic design and video/photo editing software is a plus
- Professional English is mandatory
- At least 3 years of experience in Project Leading positions
- Experience in corporate strategy desired.
15 PRINCE’S ST, TRALEE, CO. KERRY, V92
+123 456 789 0