Business Development Analyst/ Manager
MetDaan is a leading tech-and-data-driven digital publisher. We create the most engaging content for millennial women worldwide. We offer our employees a collaborative environment that sparks inspiration and supports personal growth.
We are looking for a Business Development Analyst/Manager to work on various digital, content, and technology projects with the management. This role is an exciting opportunity to work on strategic topics and offers a lot of exposure internally.
- Work on strategic topics in relation to content, applications/software, and technology development
- Create project plans and execute all of the necessary deliverables for the projects
- Operate, test, and fine-tune developed projects
- Monitor project development and report on key performance indicators
- Manage partnerships across a variety of external stakeholders
- Prepare communication materials to management and external stakeholders
- Monitor industry and market development in relevant digital sectors
- Pro-active and hard-working
- Proven ability to work autonomously and meet strict timelines
- Result-oriented and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Keenness to research, understand and stay up-to-date on the social media, digital, and tech industries
- Excellent spoken and written communication ability
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office tools and Google apps, particularly Excel, Powerpoint, and equivalent.
- Familiarity with graphic design and video/photo editing software is a plus.
- Professional English mandatory
Only applications in English will be reviewed
+123 456 789 0