MetDaan is a leading tech-and-data-driven digital publisher. We create the most engaging social video for millennials worldwide. We offer our employees a collaborative environment that sparks inspiration and supports personal growth.
We are looking for an organized and creative Cameraman to work with our creative team to create and shoot content.
As a Cameraman, you will:
- Consistently and effectively plan, coordinate, and align video studio activities;
- Implement ideas according to ready-made scenarios;
- Generate new ideas for shooting videos;
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working;
- Shoot videos for social media network;
- Know and follow current trends in social networks;
- Ready to show what you are capable of and complete our test task;
- Ready to build up your expertise, upgrade your skills, learn from colleagues and teach them;
- Actively address any issues that may arise during video production.
- 2+ years of experience in media/ video production and a proven track record within production management;
- Strong knowledge of studio lighting is mandatory;
- Confident at shooting videos on a DSLR camera;
- Good at working with studio lighting or are ready to learn it;
- Strong sense of shot aesthetics;
- Ability to plan interesting scenes;
- Great teamwork skills;
- Independence and initiative;
- Experience in working with actors;
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Full-time official employment: Monday- Friday;
- Competitive Salary: we respect the candidate’s competence, so we discuss the salary individually and offer a truly competitive one;
- Health insurance;
- Work in a modern video studio production;
- Different internal educational courses and materials, individual programs on demand, internal expertise hubs, and transparent knowledge sharing;
- A tech-savvy approach and carefully structured processes.
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
15 PRINCE’S ST, TRALEE, CO. KERRY, V92
+123 456 789 0