This position will provide advanced technical support for Innovemia’s classes; inclusive of computer labs, print system, audio/visual equipment, and other facilities featuring audio and video conferencing and projection systems.
A successful candidate will have the necessary skills to investigate, test, recommend, and integrate new technologies for academy’s use. A major component of this position will require the individual to have computer skills and basic video editing knowledge.
As a Classroom Assistant, you will:
- Help students and coaches navigate through classrooms;
- Prepare the physical environment of the classroom for lessons;
- Provide support for coaches whilst they perform their daily tasks in the classroom;
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance and basic repairs of computer labs, printers, A/V equipment in classrooms and large venue areas;
- Monitor and track classroom technology assets;
- Recommends replacement and upgrades to equipment and software as necessary;
- Support coaches in managing class behavior.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant fiend is preferred;
- Professional English speaking and writing skills are mandatory;
- Great communication skills – whether in person or on the phone;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks;
- Efficient and well-organized;
- Computer skills;
- Basic video editing knowledge.
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company.Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
+123 456 789 0