Legal Counsel/ Project Manager
MetDaan is a leading tech-and-data-driven digital publisher. We create the most engaging content for millennials worldwide. We offer our employees a collaborative environment that sparks inspiration and supports personal growth.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel/Project Manager to join our team, and offer their expertise and advice on different legal matters at our company. This role is an exciting opportunity and offers a lot of exposure internally.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating corporate agreements, and other legal documents such as commercial contracts, merger and acquisitions contracts, loan agreements, employment contracts
- Providing supervision to outside lawyers hired to assist the corporation with their specialized legal services
- Developing the organization’s policies on industry-specific issues, corporate governance or regulatory affairs
- Creating project plans and executing all of the necessary deliverables in relation to strategic topics
- Collecting and delivering documents for upcoming meetings or projects.
- Excellent knowledge of the law and other legal matters
- Proven ability to work autonomously and meet strict timelines
- Pro-active and hard-working
- Result-oriented and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Keenness to research, understand and stay up-to-date on the social media, digital, and tech industries
- Excellent spoken and written communication ability
- Knowledge of professional English is mandatory
ONLY APPLICATIONS IN ENGLISH WILL BE REVIEWED!
+123 456 789 0