Project Manager- Entertainment Channels
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Brand Manager to lead the development and execution of our entertainment channels. As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for creating and implementing cohesive branded channels and format across all platforms and touchpoints, including social media, video content, and live events. If you’re passionate about the entertainment industry, brand management, and social content, and want to be part of a family of growing channels, we would love to hear from you!
- Develop and execute a comprehensive brand strategy ;
- Responsible for creating and producing videos, from concept to completion;
- Create and maintain a brand voice and visual identity that is consistent across all platforms and touchpoints;
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of brand initiatives and make data-driven decisions to improve performance;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and audience insights to improve the brand strategy;
- Identify and build relationships with key influencers and partners to expand the reach and impact of the brand;
- Support and contribute in any other entertainment related projects of MetDaan;
- Meeting established timelines and targets;
- Accepting personal accountability for decisions and actions.
- Artistic and creative;
- Research skills;
- Strong understanding of the entertainment industry, viral trends and its impact on brand strategy;
- Proactive and hard-working;
- Proven ability to work autonomously and meet strict timelines;
- Result-oriented and problem-solving aptitude;
- Strong understanding of brand management principles and practices;
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Professional English mandatory;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office tools and Google suites, particularly Excel, Powerpoint, and equivalent. Familiarity with graphic design and video/photo editing software is a plus.
15 PRINCE’S ST, TRALEE, CO. KERRY, V92
+123 456 789 0